I had another great month and I can’t believe I am having all of these one-of-a-kind experiences here on campus and in Los Angeles. I can’t wait to look back at the end of freshman year and see all that I have done. I hope these posts give you a sense of what life is like at USC.
(1-2) Going on rides at Santa Monica Pier
(3) Seeing the Queen of Katwe Cast after a private screening of the movie before its release. (YES, I was literally feet from Lupita N’yongo)
(4) Visiting the NBCUniversal lot and hearing from tons of USC Annenberg alum about their experiences working at NBC and in the media industry.
(5) Watching the first presidential debate with my classmates while eating great pizza, subway, and other snacks.
(6-7) Seeing Drake and Future in concert at the Forum in Inglewood.
(8) Working as an Associate Producer for the campus TV Station Trojan Vision, on the show the Morning Brew. Every week we have new guests: YouTubers, actors, musicians and more!
(9) Visiting home in Atlanta for a few days this past weekend. Coming back to California was difficult after eating home-cooked meals and sleeping in my own bed!